Home Equity Line of Credit
Put the equity you’ve built in your home to good use.
Having a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) gives you the flexibility to finance a wide range of expenses. A HELOC is based on the equity built in your home, helping you benefit from a line of credit with competitive rates and potential tax savings.* You can use the funds available in your HELOC to meet your goals, whether that’s to help pay for college, finish the basement, or just go on a much-needed vacation.
What is a Home Equity Line of Credit, and when is it useful?
Often simply called a HELOC, a Home Equity Line of Credit is like a credit account based on the amount of equity in your home. Borrow up to your credit limit whenever you need the funds, then the balance revolves as you repay it. The cash can be used for whatever – home improvements, medical bills, etc. Whatever you need, we offer HELOCs that work for you.
- Competitive interest rates
- Access money by Visa Gold Card, paper checks, cash advance, or online transfer
- Options with no closing costs
- No fee for the first year, then only $50 annually
- Credit life insurance and disability insurance offered