Make the most of your Freedom Years.
Many of our customers have been with us for decades. We want our clients, new or longstanding, to have a program with more than just account perks. While there are plenty of those, our Freedom Years program is a community. People age 50+ can enjoy all the banking benefits and take advantage of events, vacations, and a lengthy list of merchant discounts.
Freedom Years Banking Benefits
- Free select style of checks
- Free Money Orders and Official Checks
- Free personal photo copies
- Free small safe deposit box (subject to availability) or 25% discount on larger sizes
- Personalized estate planning conference with a trust officer
- Free investment analysis
- No annual fee Visa credit card (with qualified credit)
- Direct deposit
- Overdraft Protection options
- Visa debit card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Telebanking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Lost key protection
- Age 50 or better
- Minimum of $10,000 in any combination of accounts, or a qualified relationship with our Trust & Investment Services
Freedom Years Community Benefits
Enjoy discounts at participating merchants. We have over 1,000 partners throughout Ohio with special offers or discounts for Freedom Years members.
Freedom Years members have extensive vacation options. Whether it’s near or far, we always have a good time. Take advantage of group rates and travel with us.
Having a little fun with friends and family is even easier when you get a discounted price! Freedom Years members enjoy special rates for some recreational experiences like parks and aquariums, too.
The first step to achieving your goals is creating a plan. We’ll be right here to help you. We have decades of experience enabling members of our community to retire the way they want and leave behind a lasting legacy.learn more
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
CDs are excellent savings tools with options to fit your specific goals. You can easily keep your money safe for a fixed amount of time, while earning a higher interest rate than a checking or savings account.learn more
Investment Management Resource Center
There are a lot of components related to investing. We want to help you feel the peace-of-mind that comes from being informed. Access articles, guides, and other helpful resources to give you a better understanding of money management and investment.learn more