Meyer Named 2015 Employee of the Year
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio – Jim Meyer was named employee of the year at the First-Knox National Bank and Farmers and Savings Bank’s thirty-seventh annual employee recognition dinner on Thursday, May 12, 2016.
“Jim is a valuable asset to our organization and we appreciate everything he does for our customers. He’s a go-to for many of our new lenders and customers return to him time and again for their various loan needs,” said Vickie A. Sant, president of First-Knox National Bank. “Jim is very deserving of this award”.
Associates were nominated and selected by their peers, recognized in a number of individual and group categories. Winners were as follows:
- Most Valuable Players – Todd Hawkins, First-Knox, investment services; Buffy Edwards,
Farmers, commercial lending; Marsha Seibert, Farmers, Main Office; Kim McCann, First-Knox,
- Leadership Excellence – Erica Bays, Farmers, Ashland Office; Lindsay Massa, First-Knox,
Coshocton Avenue Office; Levi Curry, First-Knox, Main Office.
- Spirit Awards – Jessica Davis, First-Knox, mortgage lending; Taylor Lavan, First-Knox,
Coshocton Avenue Office.
- Rookie of the Year – Sharon Edgell, Farmers, Main Office; Ariel Cooper, First-Knox, Millersurg
- Patty S. Durbin Lifetime Achievement – Kelley Ashcraft, First-Knox, consumer loan operations.
- Freedom Years Champions – Donna Meyer, First-Knox, Fredericktown Office; Sharon Edgell,
Farmers, Main Office.
- Teller Awards – Ruby Smith, First-Knox, Main Office; Sandra McClary, First-Knox, Centerburg
Office; Michelle Colopy, First-Knox, Danville Office; Yvonne Miller, First-Knox, Bellville
- Teamwork Award – Coshocton Avenue Office, First-Knox; Farmers and Savings consumer
- Deposit Growth – Blackjack Road Office and Main OfficeLoan Excellence – Fredericktown Office
- Alternative Investments – Mount Gilead Office
- Branch Balancing Award – Coshocton Avenue Office
The evening featured an “Under the Big Top” circus theme, complete with a fortune teller, strong man and lion tamer. Nearly 170 associates attended the event. Awards were presented by First-Knox president, Vickie A. Sant, and Farmers and Savings president, Brian R. Hinkle.