As a Trust department client, you have 24/7 access to your portfolio, investment holdings and transactions, you can be confident your investments are safe and working for you.
Check your account balance information, and download information into an Excel spreadsheet. This service is free and allows you flexible and immediate access to your account information.
To use the TrustReporter service, you'll need**
- Internet access
- A browser with 128-bit SSL security
- A TrustReporter username and password assigned by your TrustReporter administrator
- A screen resolution of 1024x768
Browsers currently supported by TrustReporter include:
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari - All versions for Windows
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari - All versions for Macintosh
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher for Windows
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher for Macintosh
For AOL users we recommend installing Internet Explorer, alongside the AOL Browser and using this browser while connected to AOL.
**NOTE: We cannot guarantee full functionality with any other configurations than what is outlined above. Additionally, any current functionality on a different configuration may be diminished or eliminated in future updates to the service. For Apple Safari in Macintosh the Portfolio Graphs are not supported as Apple devices do not support Adobe Flash Player.
ATTENTION: Due to scheduled maintenance Trust Online (TrustReporter) will be unavailable on Sunday, May 8, 2016. The service should be ready for use by 9:00am on Monday, the 9th.