Electronically moves excess collected funds from your non-interest bearing checking account to an investment account that earns interest. The funds are moved back into the checking account to meet activity demands as checks are presented to the account.
- Maximize interest income through electronic float management
- Earn interest on your company’s working funds
- Eliminate the need to keep idle cash in a non-interest bearing account anticipating activity
- Easy and convenient, no need to manually transfer funds
- Maintain financial flexibility
- Clerical savings