Not-for-profit organizations and public agencies face many challenges every day. Finding the right loan should not be one of them.
We are proud to offer public entities the same services as business clients, customized to fit your banking goals. From lending and cash management services to sweep accounts and online banking, First-Knox National Bank offers just what you need to manage, support and grow your organization.
We have decades of experience serving various public organizations:
- School Districts
- Township & Villages
- Water & Utility Districts
- Volunteer Fire Departments
- Some Not-for-Profit Organizations
Public Finance and Municipal Leasing creates the right mix of financial tools for your organization to maximize the ability to serve your community.
- Different types of Financing Available
- Municipal Leases are not considered debt and are typically secured by the equipment financed.
- Notes, Bonds, Revenue Bonds - true debts that are full faith and credit obligations, typically secured by a pledge of taxes or revenues.
- Non-Profit Conduits - allow municipalities to pass along tax-exempt benefits to community based 501(c)3 organizations without obligating the municipality on the debt.
- Escrow Funding - combining both a funding source and a disbursement method, escrow funding may allow you to offset interest costs with interest income during construction projects or periods of equipment acquisition.
Cash Management services tailored to meet your needs.
Our current list of clients include:
Cities, counties, villages, townships, school districts, schools, libraries, hospitals, colleges, universities, water and utility districts, housing authorities, state agencies, volunteer fire departments, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Experienced personal bankers
- Competitive, tax exempt rates and fee structures
- Quick turnaround
- Flexible structuring
- Uncomplicated documents
- Local funding stays in your community